No lan connection

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

No lan connection

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
No lan connection
No lan connection
2015-08-05 17:57:37
Model :

Hardware Version : Not Clear

Firmware Version :

ISP :

I am using tp link TL-WR841N router when I connect it wirelessly i.e in wifi mode it works fine. But when I connect it to my pc with its lan I can't access internet in my pc.It always shows server not found.When I am going to configure lan setting of router manually it shows that i.p address of wan and lan can not be equal. As a result I could not access internet on my P.C through lan of my tp link router. I don't understand what to do. Please Help
With regards
A.Dutta
Options
5 Reply
Re:No lan connection
2015-08-06 17:22:00
Check local area connection on your PC. Ensure it is using DHCP and IP address, default gateway etc. are obtained automatically...
Options
2015-08-17 15:33:39
Thanks for your comment. I have checked all the configures and regarding DHCP it is not enabled. Since I using Static IP connection type I have configured manually with IP address, default gateway, DNS server etc. But when I want to obtain it automatically it shows limited or no connection and I could not connect to internet. Please help
With regards

A.D.
Options
2015-08-18 15:01:48
Try a different computer or different ethernet cables. If none of them can obtain correct IP address automatically, it should be a faulty unit.
http://www.tp-link.in/support/rma/
Options
2015-08-20 15:58:06
Thanks a lot. I have tried it with different computer and it works well. But a problem has been arisen when I connect my computer with its lan it appears that download speed from any torrent site is terribly slow it may be maximum 30kbps. It happen with wifi mode also. But when I connect my pc directly without router the speed increased to 3mbps to 5 mbps. It may be mentioned here I am tried same file with same seed etc. but result is same. I don't why it happen is it router problem or I have to do some configure in this issue. Please help.
Options
2015-08-20 16:08:59
Check hardware version and firmware verison of your WR841N. If there is an update, upgrade the latest firmware. Reset and reconfigure it to check if there is any improvement. Provide screenshots of your tests pls.
http://www.tp-link.com/en/download/TL-WR841N_V10.html
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 918

Replies: 5

Related Articles