Archer C7 unable to login to Web Management, prevents me to update firmware

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
22 Reply
Re:Archer C7 unable to login to Web Management, prevents me to update firmware
2015-08-10 16:53:18

HiSpeed wrote

After hard reset and without wireless off, you should test on another PC with Win7 or XP (friend, family, etc.)...

Hello, even with other laptop, i have no success...

Any other help, please?
Options
2015-08-10 17:33:17

Tony Seaford wrote

Disconnect modem from WAN port of C7.
Connect PC to LAN port of C7 and check IP address obtained after you reset the router.

Did you try it? What's the IP address? Provide a screenshot of status of local area connection details.
Options
2015-08-10 18:36:23
Guys, thank you all.

I got help from the TP-Link support team. They remotely fixed it by flashing a new firmware via recovery on the router, the only way it could be done.
After this, accessing the 192.168.0.1 open immediately the TPlink login page and happy days ;)

Thanks again to you and the support team
Cheers
Options
2015-08-11 02:39:08
Wow that's cool!
Options
technology
2015-09-08 14:17:06
There's nothing you can do from the point of view of your firewall in light of the fact that it's your first gadget that is appearing as an issue. write my assignment for me .I would look at your documentation for the Hurricane to check whether you can kill these elements or if nothing else confines them to a particular IP Address. That would make your modem secure and you would most likely appear as Stealth again the length of the modem drops the bundles and doesn't just reset them. Your firewall, on the other hand, is not any shakier due to it.
Options
2015-11-17 00:02:11
May I ask how you got into contact with the support? I have a similar issue where I think flashing the firmware (downgrade) on the C7 (V1) would help. But I need an alternative way to transfer the FW file since the Webinterface is not working.
Options
2016-03-03 16:11:28
I requested it specifically pay to do college assignment through apple but since of the supply deficiency its giving an expected 3 week shipping time so i'm simply thinking about whether they discharge new firmware amid that 3 week period will my i'phone get redesigned.
Options
same symptoms, a workaround
2016-03-17 00:04:04
My C7 acted the same way after setting up for remote management, port 8088.
It can no longer be reached at 192.168.1.1 without specifying the remote port as well.

this is through a firefox browser, it now needs to see: 192.168.1.1:8088 to get to
it locally. I've seen this before on TP LINK units.

jrjr
Options
2020-08-12 08:27:10

@eggz2004 

The writer did a decent job on my research paper. I’m satisfied with Homeworkfor.me, good prices, easy to order.

https://homeworkfor.me/blog/60-interesting-sports-research-topics-to-write-a-good-paper

Options
2021-05-29 05:35:17

I just randomly came here and this is my first search of the day. I got a new VPN gifted by my uncle yesterday and i have Hola VPN Promo Code too that can easily avail anyone a great amount of discount.
https://www.vpnblade.com/deals/hola-vpn-coupon-code/

Options
Related Articles