is just one wifi 'network' in a house possible in 2015!!

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2015-08-06 04:09:09
Model :

Hardware Version : Not Clear

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Hi I have the-TP-LINK TL-WPA4220KIT AV500 Powerline 300M Wi-Fi Extender/Wi-Fi Booster/Hotspot with Two Ethernet Ports, Starter Kit/Twin Pack (Easy Configuration, Wi-Fi Clone for Smartphone/Tablets/Laptop)and it is working, I have the powerline named Zoom (same as router) with same password.But when I walk around the house my iphone hangs onto the weak signal when I'm very close to the router!So obviously (and with the help of Fing for ios) I still have two networks.Would it help if I turned wireless off on the router and bought another powerline?Or is applle airport extreme the only alternative?I just want one string network throughout the house with no hanging on to weak signals.Also with apple watch if watch is by powerline and iphone by router the watch doesn't work where it is ment to on same network!Am I asking the impossible!!
Options
1 Reply
Re:is just one wifi 'network' in a house possible in 2015!!
2015-08-06 11:02:35
It supports roaming but seamless roaming. Read the article as below.
http://www.tp-link.com/en/faq-593.html
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 380

Replies: 1

Related Articles