TL-PA6010KIT suddenly painfully slow.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2015-08-11 22:54:39
Model :

Hardware Version : Not Clear

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Short story. Built a PC in march, unhappy with wireless. Buy TL-PA6010KIT, have trouble installing it, but eventually it works (After re-arranging two rooms). Two days ago, wired connection is absolutely horrible.

I don't know why it has become horribly slow as there has been no major changes. Both are plugged into wall sockets and were working perfectly up to two days ago.
On device manager my wired connection appears as a Killer e2200 Gigabit Ethernet Controller
[*]There has been no major updates to software in the week (Baring a graphics driver update via official Nvidia)
[*]No device changes, no new devices, no old ones, no major hardware changes.
[*]Windows 8.1
[*]On powerline utility I've updated it via the support pages v1 update (With the .nvm and .pib)

If you need anything to help, I'll be happy to oblige, but my wired connection is not too terrible to use. Downloads stop seconds into a download with 0/mbs, steam can't download anything, can't play any games, it takes ages loading web pages. Wireless utility lists it at 337mbps, but nothing like that speed.

Don't know what else to post, or try.
Options
1 Reply
Re:TL-PA6010KIT suddenly painfully slow.
2015-08-12 13:48:37
Is it possible for you to connect PC directly to your router and check if it is the same?
Or test powerline devices using a different computer.
Your PA6010KIT seems OK...
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 361

Replies: 1