TP-Link Archer T2U - Windows 10 - No more 5Ghz

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2015-08-12 03:04:04
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Since I have upgraded to Windows 10, my adapter does not find the 5Ghz channel anymore.
Will Windows 10 drivers be made available in the near future or is there another way to fix this issue?

Thanks,
Tom
Options
3 Reply
Re:TP-Link Archer T2U - Windows 10 - No more 5Ghz
2015-08-12 11:40:43
Install the latest driver for Windows 8.1 and it should be solved then.
http://www.tp-link.com/en/download/Archer-T2U_V1.html#Driver
Options
2015-08-14 01:04:59
Hi Tony, thanks for the post!

I thought I already done this, because I installed it before my upgrade and after having upgraded to Windows 10, I couldn't update it anymore using device manager. Even when I pointed to the driver directory it said: "The best driver software for your device is already installed".
So I gave it another try, but using the tp-link utility setup and guess what happened... The driver installed perfectly :-)

Grtz!
Options
2015-11-20 15:42:14
Import piece of information for Windows 10 users outside of the US who have problems with the TP-Link Archer T4U Wifi adapter.
First change the display language of non-unicode programs in Windows. See this website for an instruction: http://www.tuicool.com/articles/YRJnUj.
Only then install the latest driver from the TP Link website. Don't let Windows search for the driver, select the location of the downloaded driver manually.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 837

Replies: 3

Related Articles