TL-PA6010 poweline Kit in Windows 10 with virgin superhub V1 & Gigabit Ethernet

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2015-08-14 19:45:30
Model :

Hardware Version : Not Clear

Firmware Version :

ISP :

I couldn't connect to the net after upgrading to windows 10, despite checking on my tablet that my PC was connected to the router through the super hub settings. Windows 10 would state the connection was fine but when loading up a web browser it would not find a page. Turned out I had to upgrade my Ethernet drivers from either the motherboard manufacture, or even better, direct from intel. The Ethernet adapter is Intel(R) 82579V Gigabit Network Connection. Note the TP link poweline software still doesn't detect that the powerline adapter is connected. This will prevent firmware updates in future so be aware. TP-Link: Please fix your software!

Hope this helps some folk.
Options
2 Reply
Re:TL-PA6010 poweline Kit in Windows 10 with virgin superhub V1 & Gigabit Ethernet
2015-08-16 03:18:12
Sotware problem discussed here with solution, that worked for me http://forum.tp-link.com/showthread.php?81984-TL-PA6010P-KIT-Windows-10

Uninstall Utility Software and WinPcap software and reinstall. Has fixed the problem on 2 systems. Make sure you have the latest software download from TP site.
Options
Re:TL-PA6010 poweline Kit in Windows 10 with virgin superhub V1 & Gigabit Ethernet
2015-08-16 20:16:48
As per other thread:

curlysir wrote

What solved this problem for me with the TL-PA6010 Kit was to remove the PowerLine Utility program and WinPcap 4.1.3 and reinstalling. Just removing the Utility Program did not work. This has worked on 2 systems.

You are right, it worked. I can now see the devices on the powerline utility software. Although I don't really see what difference it makes, as it worked without it It must be just for firmware updates.

Thanks
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 525

Replies: 2