TL-WN8200ND Wireless Issue I need support fast.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2015-08-20 05:05:50
Model :

Hardware Version : Not Clear

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Ok so I have a TL-WN8200ND TP-LINK Model it has worked perfectly before weeks and It had an option to make my adapter connect automatically to a specific network every time I start up my computer, it has been working fine until one day I was connected to the usual network but it had lower MBPS rate so I tried switching to another network from the network center icon down in the bottom right corner so while it was loading the loading icon just froze and I just waited half an hour and nothing changed I tried opening up the utility program to connect to a network from there but it wouldn't start up but it would say the program is opened in my Task Killer program (task manager is disabled by administrator), replugging adapter didn't work and I have to restart my computer until it would work temporarily again and then I get the same issue, I tried restore point and driver reinstall but it didn't work, my Windows is not genuine for some reason too please I need help!
Options
1 Reply
Re:TL-WN8200ND Wireless Issue I need support fast.
2015-08-20 11:46:57
What's the operating system of your PC?
Where did you see the rate? Can you provide a screenshot?
When the adapter works, you are connecting to Wi-Fi using Windows built-in utility instead of TP-LINK utility, right?
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 297

Replies: 1

Related Articles