Router connection problem

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2015-08-22 03:56:56
Model :

Hardware Version : Not Clear

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Dear

This week I connected TP-LINK TL-WR941ND 300Mbps Router and setup done smoothly and internet speed also improved compare to previous device.
But In my flat more people are their and my device not supporting more than 15 devices through Wi-Fi Only. how I can solve this problem. whether
this device can connect only 15 devices,
or we can connect more by doing some changes in setting. If yes then kindly provide the detail procedure since I'm new bee to networking. I have
check in wireless statistics I found 15 Devices with MAC Addresses but when we are going to connect another device that's 16th when its not connecting
and no internet connection till any one device Wi-Fi turned OFF, then only we are going to use internet on next device.

So kindly provide the procedure to connect more devices If possible with this router or else suggest which router has the capacity to connect min. 30
device through Wi-Fi only no LAN/Ethernet connection.
Options
3 Reply
Re:Router connection problem
2015-08-24 17:16:52
If we connect more than 15 devices, maybe they can do nothing although they are connected or the connection may be quite unstable...
It cannot be improved by modifying settings on the router.
I didn't see any TP-LINK wireless router can support 30 wireless clients or more...You may need a combination of a wired router and multiple access points.
Options
2015-08-24 18:27:07
If we connect more than 15 devices, maybe they can do nothing although they are connected or the connection may be quite unstable...
Options
2015-08-27 12:39:02
please don't connect so many devices at the same point.. it will automatically slow if you do this...
Options