How to set HSDPA signal only

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2015-08-31 02:34:08
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Region : Philippines

Model : TL-MR3220

Hardware Version : V2

Hi All,

I would like to ask please how can I connect to HSDPA only? My net will disconnect if my signal changes to EDGE or 3G. I notice the problem when I took out the SIM from my 3G UsB stick then used it in phone then hotspot tether. When I select EDGE only from phone I got no internet but okay if I select wCDMa or HSDPA only. Problem is theres no signal network choices in TPlink MR3220 3G Router. Please help how can I do this. TIA.
Options
2 Reply
Re:How to set HSDPA signal only
2015-09-01 07:25:21
Maybe you can do this from your 3G usb stick settings and change connection type from auto to HSDPA
Options
Re:How to set HSDPA signal only
2015-09-09 13:01:41
Hi Mohsen9010

That is only applicable if I will use my 3G Modem Stick to my laptop throught the installed software. Once I'll insert it into my MR3220, I got no settings there and just the APN. I need to stick to HSDPA signal or even EDGE signal so I can have stable Internet since my location has very poor signal.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1098

Replies: 2