Technical difficulties with multiple powerline adapters.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2015-10-14 22:56:08
Model :

Hardware Version : Not Clear

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Hello dear TP-Link forum users.
I am experiencing technical difficulties with powerline adapters. The problem is following.
1. I have a modem that has 4 ports in rear. the second port is used by television. the signal goes through powerline adapters.
2. I want to have internet access in another room on second floor, by powerline adapters.
3. When television is running, its flickering due to some kind of issues. I want to have steady TV signal and good internet connection at same time.
4. I am using tp link av 200 nano starter kit for internet. and another brand powerline boxes for the television, just so the adapters dont pair with eachother.(have tv signal in internet room and vice versa)
5. I am still having television flickering and lagging. the internet in room is working fine though.
is there a some kind of fix, through hardware or software?
house has 3 phase electrical system and i have made sure that the each pair of boxes are running in their own phase, so i assume the signals go through ground, right?
I am sorry, english isnt my native, but i hope you understood the problem.
heres a little diagram i included. thanks in advance.

the easiest solution would pe simply purchasing a wifi router and a reciever, and plug it into pc, but that is not an option right now because there are way too much barriers and obstacles that interfere with wifi signal, so the connection is unstable. i hope theres a way to do something with these boxes.
Options
2 Reply
powerline adapter signals interfering?
2015-10-14 23:16:53
Model :

Hardware Version : Not Clear

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Hello TP-Link forum readers.i am running two pairs of powerline adapters, one is tp link and another is different brand.at back of modem i have 4 ports. i use first for my computer, that gets internet through adapters, and second port for television, that also gets signal from adapters.but the problem is that the television is lagging and picture is flickering. however the internet is ok.I want to have both signals at good quality. as far i know internet is using different protocol than television.also the boxes are running on different electricity phases.so basically that means i cant run television and internet through the powerline adapters? or there is a some kind of a fix? any help is appreciated,i have included little diagram here:

Options
Re:Technical difficulties with multiple powerline adapters.
2015-10-15 15:02:16
Four adapters are in different powerline networks, right?
If you use TP-LINK to repalce another brand and connect your TV, does the problem continue?
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1099

Replies: 2