Two TP-LINK Access points, problem with Whatsapp

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2015-10-18 17:06:23
Model :

Hardware Version : Not Clear

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Hello,

I have the following problem: I use two TP-LINK devices in our house and I like to use both as access point for wlan. Both are on the same LAN and deliver the same SSID / password. This works well. But we habe with one device a Whatsapp problem.

The devices are:

a) TL-WR841N with default configuration
b) TL-WA801ND with default configuration

WLAN works fine. But if I connect with Whatsapp in the network of device a) it needs nearly 30 seconds to connect. In the network b) everything is fine. Do you have any idea what I need to chage on device a) ???

Thank you
Michael
Options
2 Reply
Re:Two TP-LINK Access points, problem with Whatsapp
2015-10-19 15:10:54
You tried to connect to main router's Wi-Fi or other Wi-Fi networks to test if the Whatsapp problem continues?
Options
Re:Two TP-LINK Access points, problem with Whatsapp
2020-10-26 13:37:33

@muehl Have you tried to connect to WiFi by clearing your WhatsApp caches or if you have a problem then try updating the version of WhatsApp and after updating WhatsApp if that still doesn't solve your problem then this GBWhatsapp modified version Can be used to check

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1373

Replies: 2

Related Articles