Can see TP-LINK ******* network in available wireless networks but cannot connect to it.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Can see TP-LINK ******* network in available wireless networks but cannot connect to it.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2015-10-25 05:19:01
Model :

Hardware Version : Not Clear

Firmware Version :

ISP :

I have a Powerline adapter connected to my router.
I've plugged in a WPA281 into a wall socket in another room.
I can see the wireless network TP-LINK ******* in the list available networks on my PC running Windows 7 but I cannot connect to it.
What password is it looking for?
I've tried the wireless password printed on the bottom of the Powerline Extender: that doesn't work.
Really frustrating.
Please help.
24/7 tech support? Yeah right.....
Options
5 Reply
Re:Can see TP-LINK ******* network in available wireless networks but cannot connect to it.
2015-10-30 09:15:33
Both the SSID and Password are set by yourself.
Options
Re:Can see TP-LINK ******* network in available wireless networks but cannot connect to it.
2015-11-03 18:29:20
I have a similar issue; my TP link extender was working, but for whatever reason has stopped.
I can see the TP link wifi as full signal on any device, but nothing will connect to it.
Have tried resetting but nothing works.
Massively frustrating as unit is completely useless.

Any ideas??
Options
2015-11-04 16:19:13

lupryce wrote

I have a similar issue; my TP link extender was working, but for whatever reason has stopped.
I can see the TP link wifi as full signal on any device, but nothing will connect to it.
Have tried resetting but nothing works.
Massively frustrating as unit is completely useless.

Any ideas??

What's the model of your device?
Options
2015-11-06 06:04:04
Powerline extender
TL-WPA281
Options
2015-11-09 17:03:40
How you set up the SSID and password? Wifi Clone or manually?
Options