"Invalid Password" or "Can't connect" messages on two different APs

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2015-11-02 19:00:05
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Hey,

I have both a TL-WA801N and a TL-WA901ND on the same network, both connected via a switch to a machine running pfSense which gives them a fixed IP via their mac address. Both APs have about 400 unique machines connecting to them in a month. I've set them up as basic as I could, WPA2 auth, but I get these messages all the time (can't connect, invalid password - even though I'm sure I'm inputting the correct one) and these issues usually go away after I login to the admin panel and reboot them. This started right after I've set them up, and it started about once daily but is now requiring 4-6 reboots every day.

Can anyone shed some light on this? What can be wrong? What other info would you need to help me in this?

Thank you for your time.
Options
2 Reply
Re:"Invalid Password" or "Can't connect" messages on two different APs
2015-11-04 09:27:46
If the users who connect first can connect,but those who connect later fail connecting, I guess the concurrent connections are already exceeding the limitations, which I think should be <32 or <16
Options
Re:"Invalid Password" or "Can't connect" messages on two different APs
2015-11-04 20:16:50
Tobacco, thanks for the quick reply. Is there any quick way to kick every connected client off wifi. Usually most are on standby so I only care about the ones I'm trying to connect.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 434

Replies: 2