Problem with TL-WPA4220

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Problem with TL-WPA4220

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Problem with TL-WPA4220
Problem with TL-WPA4220
2015-11-24 04:56:44
Model :

Hardware Version : Not Clear

Firmware Version :

ISP :

I have, had this setup for around 3 months without problem - a TL-PA4010 setup with 2 TL-WPA4220 extenders (1 upstairs and 1 downstairs). I've noticed today that downstairs at the front of the house where the extender is the wifi drops to practically nothing but is absolutely fine upstairs on the other extender, this was absolutely fine yesterday. On the desktop utility I can see the rate of the one upstairs between 150 and 170 mbps and the one downstairs and closer to the adapter at 11 mbps.

I've spoken to TP Link and they've been pretty useless. I've tried resetting, installing, uninstalling etc but nothing seems to work. Both extenders are visible as part of the network but one seems to work well and the other not at all.

Anyone got any ideas on what to do to remedy this or has the extender just bitten the dust?

Thanks

KK
Options
1 Reply
Re:Problem with TL-WPA4220
2015-11-24 11:35:23
You mean the one downstairs losed Internet access? Maybe you should try the new utility to see the rate.
http://www.tplink.com/en/download/TL-PA8010P-KIT.html#Utility
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 574

Replies: 1

Related Articles