Long term user of TP200 having intermittent issues with new Nano 500s (PA 4010) - help please

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Long term user of TP200 having intermittent issues with new Nano 500s (PA 4010) - help please

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2015-11-27 20:46:02
Model :

Hardware Version : Not Clear

Firmware Version :

ISP :

I have been using 4 TP200 PowerLine adaptors with no issues for 5-6 years. Just synced up with the buttons and no issues.
2 have since "died" so I bought 2 more adaptors - this time the Nano 500s (PA 4010). 2 off.

I got them working (now can't remember how) but since then I have had problems:
1 - both seem to spontaneously unpair and stay that way
2 - only reliable way to pair is to used the powerline utility and set the network name
2 - one of the Nanos now steadfastly refuses to pair, even with the utility. And even after reset.

Suggestions please?

Happy to drive firmware upgrades but would appreciate pointers on the "how to"

I have a lot of experience with hardware and software but just another amateur home user with respect to these

Mike
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 440

Replies: 0