iPad not connecting to TP Link extender

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2015-12-14 17:36:13
Model :

Hardware Version : Not Clear

Firmware Version :

ISP :

I have a powerline extender TP Link TL-WPA281KIT AV200 to enable me to get a good wifi signal in the living room downstairs - I live in a house with really thick walls and without the extender only pick up a faint signal from my normal non TP Link router that keeps cutting out.

It all started fine and was working OK but then my iPad stopped logging in to TP Link. It shows the TP Link signal but gets stuck trying to join the network. I tried to "forget this network" and started again, reentering the password and that worked for the first couple of times but now I'm back to square one - I can see the signal but my iPad doesn't seem to be able to join the network, although it tries and the signal is strong. Forgetting the network and starting again no longer does anything. Does anyone have any ideas of what I can do ?
Options

Information

Helpful: 9

Views: 1413

Replies: 0

Related Articles