Speed/Connectivity Problems TL-WPA281

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2015-12-16 03:49:38
Model :

Hardware Version : Not Clear

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Hi I've been having these issues starting from yesterday afternoon, Problems which I have never encountered before, I've had a near inability to play most games on my console.
Before yesterday afternoon, I had the console plugged directly into the home router as I moved it next to where is was located for 3 days, as I had no need for the adaptors at the time. However upon moving the console back to the prior location, I've have had unbearable speeds.
I've also been trying to connect to both the router and the upstairs adaptor to check the settings, what devices are connected etc. The router seems fine, however despite inputting tplinkplclogin.net and being connected to the adaptor, it doesn't connect me to the settings, instead I get this:

Both the home router and the adaptor have the default connection requirements the name is still TP-LINK_XXXXXX and this computer says it is connected.
Options
1 Reply
replay
2015-12-18 11:33:40
I have not used a TL-WPA281, but I have a plan to use a TL-WPA281 starting next month. For this currently I can not to give advice to you

Jual Meja Cafe | Tiang PJU Galvanis
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 487

Replies: 1

Related Articles