TL-PA8030P - newly installed 6 of these to replace Develo 650+ - Issues with management s/ware

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

TL-PA8030P - newly installed 6 of these to replace Develo 650+ - Issues with management s/ware

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2015-12-21 23:33:01
Model :

Hardware Version : Not Clear

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Hi all,

i've just replaced all my Develo 650+ power lines with these, hoping to get a faster speed for all my hardware.

My problem is I can't get any of the management software to work, wondered if anyone else has the same issue or knows a solution?

I have MacBooks in the household, so tried to download and use another power line utility that's suggested to me by support, however the app opens, asks me for my password, then closes down??? So I resorted to trying the windows version of the software using my Windows 7 VM thats on my mac, however even though I get a bit further with this (i.e. it opens the app), It tells me that 'The Local Device has not been connected'

Anyone have any ideas please?

M
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 264

Replies: 0