4G-router internet sharing (LAN/WLAN) fails several times/day (requires router re-start)

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

4G-router internet sharing (LAN/WLAN) fails several times/day (requires router re-start)

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2015-12-27 16:49:48
Model :

Hardware Version : Not Clear

Firmware Version :

ISP :

I have the TL-MR6400 4G-router but the internet connection to my devices (both wireless and by wire) fails several times per day. The only help is to re-start the router and then the connection works fine again. The 4G signal strength is maximum all the time so the 4G network isn't the problem. It seems that the router gets stuck somehow and stops sharing the connection to all devices, both on WLAN and connected by cable to the router. This happens every day, usually several times per day. Does anybody now if there is a fix to this problem, for example by changing some settings? Or do I have to return it to my dealer? I already have the latest firmware version installed.
Options
3 Reply
Re:4G-router internet sharing (LAN/WLAN) fails several times/day (requires router re-start)
2017-07-10 18:46:27
I have the same problem. Any help?
Options
Re:4G-router internet sharing (LAN/WLAN) fails several times/day (requires router re-start)
2017-07-12 16:11:09
do you have laptops with killer Wi-Fi? if so, you can try this beta firmware.
http://static.tp-link.com/MR6400V1(EU)_170411.zip
Options
2017-07-24 19:43:10
Same thinks for i'll try to put the beta firmware thanks a lot :)
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 699

Replies: 3