Links tp range extender problem

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2016-01-31 00:49:41
Model :

Hardware Version : Not Clear

Firmware Version :

ISP :

So I bought a range extender the other day and I am unable to connect my router to it via wps so I tried the other option via the gui...everything goes well untill the repeater needs to reboot to accept the new settings...it just gets stuck on the 100% and it says wait the RE to reboot but i waited for 30 minutes and nothing so pls help me set it up :) P.S. I tries atleast 5 time and it didnt work
Options
6 Reply
Re:Links tp range extender problem
2016-02-03 17:51:40
ok, it seems that you just need to refresh the page. what's the model of your RE?
Options
2016-02-04 02:39:56
Upon doing the quick setup, what is the status of your RE? was it unable to connect to the router nor internet? I just bought mine a few days before. And I experienced and did the same thing as you did ;)lol. I just upgraded the firmware and it somehow solved my problem. But still having connectivity issues w/ the product though :p
Options
2020-05-24 08:25:35

@jastinejoy I too experience with the same problem. Every time I reconfigure the changes and get asked to reboot it gets stuck at 100% with the message Restarting... and nothing happens. I also never get to see either of my 2.4 or 5G led lights switched on. It's very frustrating. I've also recently upgraded the device to the latest firmware and still remains unresolved. Any help will be greatly appreciated!

Options
2020-05-28 12:00:47

@SamUK What's the model No. of your extender? RE200, or 850RE?
Please Reset extender, then login to it, and go to"Setting--> Wireless-> Connect to Network" to setup this extender.

Options
2020-06-10 12:27:33

@Kevin_Z 

hi Kevin, I have the same issue. I have the 850RE. Please help

Options
2020-07-08 20:15:49

@Techbuzz Same problem for me. I think that may be why my repeater keeps disconnecting from the router every day. I have a RE200.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 2719

Replies: 6

Related Articles