Anyone installed TP-Link Archer T1U AC450 Wifi Nano on a Raspberry Pi 2 B running Raspian?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Anyone installed TP-Link Archer T1U AC450 Wifi Nano on a Raspberry Pi 2 B running Raspian?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2016-02-20 05:27:41
Model :

Hardware Version : Not Clear

Firmware Version :

ISP :

I'm looking for help installing the TP-Link Archer T1U AC450 Wifi Nano on a Raspberry Pi 2 B running Raspian?

I've tried downloading the linux driver and following instructions given in the PDF (which shows install on Ubuntu) but the make does not work.

Very disappointing as this was advertised on Amazon as compatible with Raspberry Pi and it will be getting sent back in a couple of days if I can't make any progress with the install.

Hoping someone has suffered the pain already and worked out how to do the install and are willing to share.

Thanks
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 884

Replies: 0