My notebook does not access Internet where wifi Powerline adaptars are

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2016-05-03 01:33:45
Model :

Hardware Version : Not Clear

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Hello,

Last year I bought a laptop Dell Inspiron 11 2-on-1 with 11.6-inch touchscreen display from Amazon. It came with Intel Dual Core 2.16 GHz processor, 4GB RAM, 500GB hard drive and Windows 8 operating system.

The wifi worked OK anywhere with a network connection: at home, at work, in public places. In other words, it connected to the available wireless network and surf the Internet without problems.

In my home I have a wireless network consisting of a modem provided by my ISP, a D-Link DIR-655 Extreme N Gigabit router and a TL-WPA281 Powerline Kit with 2 additional Powerline TL-WPA281 wireless extenders distributed throughout the house.

Everything worked OK until 4 or 5 months ago, when updated the notebook to Windows 10. From there, while the notebook is connected to the wireless network, it could not access the Internet where Powerline extenders were. The message that shows me is "No Internet Connection". I clarify that in the room where the router is I do have Internet access, but not in the rest of the house, which is very frustrating.

So far only I tried to solve the problem by updating the wifi drivers of my Dell, installing the ones from the official site. Also, I have Windows 10 updated through Windows Update. I also tried reinstalling all WAP281 Powerline devices, but nothing changes.

The Smart TV, the smartphones and the tablet connect seamlessly to the Internet throughout the house. Also guests have no problem connecting when they come home.

Could someone help me please with a solution? I'm starting to get desperate.

Greetings from Argentina.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 250

Replies: 0