Intermittent Service

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Intermittent Service

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Intermittent Service
Intermittent Service
2016-05-14 18:18:04
Model :

Hardware Version : Not Clear

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Advice would be gratefully appreciated.
Ive got 2 Powerlines Av 200 and Av 500 sprouting from my Timecapsule via a Virgin SuperHub (which is being used as modem only).
Everything was working fine until I upgraded the Superb to a faster speed and now the whole system is shafted....Intemittent at best, dropping out, slow speed etc. This is only a wifi problem the Lan to my Intenet radio system and Ps4 are rock solid.
Ive disabled the wifi from my Virgin Hub in case thats the problem...but it dosent seam the case.
Any ideas?
As you can imagine its very,very frustrating! Could it be a channel conflict or something like that.
Also how do I get to the settings page of the D-links....because the next step might be to disable the wifi on those and kicking the in built hub wifi?
Hope this makes sense
Options
2 Reply
Re:Intermittent Service
2016-05-14 18:22:48
I should add that the wifi have got full bars i.e. good coverage...but everything seams to be slow getting to whatever!
Options
Re:Intermittent Service
2016-05-18 10:25:05
Too bad, I have never met this issue...
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 378

Replies: 2

Related Articles