Loss of connection WPA 271

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2013-06-01 20:04:24
Region : UnitedKingdom

Model : TL-WPA281

Hardware Version : V1

Firmware Version :

ISP :

My Powerline Extender suddenly stopped working two days ago. It is about 6 months old, bought new. I try to re-install but the screen following the Management Utility does not show my Powerline model. The ethernet cable is connected between my computer and the WPA-271 and ethernet LED is ON. The Power LED is ON, the Powerline LED is ON and the Wifi/WPS LED is blinking quickly. What should I do next?

I have now rescanned the set-up using the downloaded Powerline_scan. I have set up the WPA271 again but still cannot connect to the Internet, despite the Powerline network showing on my computer. Any ideas?
Options
2 Reply
Re:Loss of connection WPA 271
2013-06-04 09:56:00
I think you can reset both TL-PA271 and TL-PA211 by the power line Utility as this instruction shows: http://www.tp-link.com/en/article/?faqid=321
Or make the network them as default.
Options
Re:Loss of connection WPA 271
2013-06-24 18:07:19
Thanks for the reply. I have been away. I have tried to find the Privacy page on the utility but I cannot find it so I am stuck. What should I do?
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 351

Replies: 2