TP-LINK PA411KIT AV500 - Does pairing/encryption persist over a switch off and on?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

TP-LINK PA411KIT AV500 - Does pairing/encryption persist over a switch off and on?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2016-06-14 16:28:58
Model :

Hardware Version : Not Clear

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Hi,

I bought these PL Adapters: TP-LINK PA411KIT AV500 500 Mbps Powerline Adapter Starter Kit- Twin Pack

Nice kit and easy to use. I have pressed the 'pair' button to encrypt them, but I have had to unplug them a few times and plug them back in again in different rooms etc and I'm not sure if I have to re-pair/re-encrypt (i.e. push the button again)? I can't find any utility download that will tell me whether my connection if encrypted or not? Can anyone advise?

Many thanks,
Gordon
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 342

Replies: 0