Av200 wifi has stopped working

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2016-07-29 21:19:39
Model :

Hardware Version : Not Clear

Firmware Version :

ISP :

I have an AV200 power line adaptor. It has been working perfectly for the last two months without any problems. However two days ago the wifi has stopped working. On one adaptor (the one connected to the wifi modem) has all three lights shining. I checked the Ethernet cable connection to the modem and it seems fine.On the other one however (the one on the other side of the house that isn't connected to the modem) the power and power line lights are on fine, but the Ethernet light isn't on at all and the wifi light is flashing very quickly. When trying to connect to the adapters wifi it will register on the device (iPad) but the wifi doesn't work. This has been going on for two days now.I have tried a couple of different power sockets all with the same results.Does anyone know what's wrong with it? I don't think anything has changed environmentally that would affect it.Is there anything I can do to fix it, because without it we don't have wifi in half of the house.Thank you.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 882

Replies: 0

Related Articles