AV200 Powerline

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

AV200 Powerline

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
AV200 Powerline
AV200 Powerline
2016-08-05 03:37:02
Model :

Hardware Version : Not Clear

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Hi,

I hope somebody can help me out. I have spent the last few days trying all the suggestion on here and elsewhere to no avail. The firmware has been updated and the problem still exists. So on to the problem. I have a AV200 Powerline Device and it operates fine on two of the three laptops we have plus on smartphones and other devices. However we have a Lenovo G580 laptop that will not connect to the internet via the AV200 (it has no problem with the main wifi). When I attempt to connect via the AV200 it shows as being connected but there is no internet (it does not state this though). I read one of the FAQs on IP addresses and the IPs in my network are not in the range 192.168.1.1 however this is the case for all the laptops and the others connect fine. Also I can remotely access the AV200 from the Lenovo laptop and had to force an IP of 192.1681.1xx to get it to work via ethernet. So does anybody have any suggestions to get it to work. The Lenovo laptop has a Broadcom wifi adaptor built in if that makes any difference. I have had this problem since the start but never really had to use it until recently, so now it is an issue. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 344

Replies: 0

Related Articles