Archer MR200 not honouring channel setting

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2016-08-09 17:11:04
Model :

Hardware Version : Not Clear

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Hi, With original and updated router firmware. The MR200 ignores manual channel selected and automatically selects "best" channel. This breaks WDS links. Any way to force manual channel? Hans
Options
3 Reply
Re:Archer MR200 not honouring channel setting
2016-10-23 01:26:21
Bump.
Anyone else having this problem?
Options
2016-10-30 22:11:47
Are you referring to wireless channel? I am able to set channel manually without problem. You can check the channel around neighboorhood to decide the suitable channel to use. MR200 has very bad interference problem with Auto Channel. I can't even ping to router continuously with many request time up with router sitting next to the device. Changing to suitable channel solve this immediately.
I check nearby channels using WifiInfoview by www.nirsoft.com.

However MR200 still has strange problem with no internet (or extremely slow) connection even at full signal strength. Restart router solve it temporary. I have 3 units MR200 at 3 different locations 80km away each other connected at 4G only and 3G only, different Telco and still the same problem, so this is router problem. Using Huawei modem no issue at all.
Options
2020-06-18 06:07:05

@hanscomps 

Me too... But that is a problem only, if I have 4G connection. At 3G I can switch Chanel to any of the list...

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1030

Replies: 3