TL-PA8010P causes hum on guitar apm

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2016-08-29 21:54:43
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Hi
I've been succesfully using this powerline adapter for several months. I recently bought a Marshall bass guitar amp, and I have severe hum noise on this amp.
I brought the amp back to the store, thinking it was an issue with it. However in the store it didn't have this hum. I tried the amp in all possible locations, everywhere it works fine, except at home.
Someone suggested I may have another electronical device at home which causes this interference.
So after a long elemination process of unplugging/plugging every single device in my house, it turns out it's this powerline adapter that causes the annoying humming noise.

I would like to know if this is a known issue and if there is any way to solve it?

I also tried to use my old D-Link powerline adapter, and that does not cause the hum. Unfortunately that one doesn't give a sufficiently stable network signal so reusing that one is not an option. Also using a long ethernet cable is not an option.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 338

Replies: 0

Related Articles