Connection failed

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Connection failed

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Connection failed
Connection failed
2016-09-17 07:24:30
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

In the same network there are two TL-PA411 and one TL-WPA4220 Adsl signal is insert by TL-PA411. While the other TL-PA411 is connected, the TL-WPA4220 is not connected. I try to put this device very close to TL-PA411 also on the same AC socket but it don't work (the green led powerline is off). But if I use on other TL-WPA4220 to insert adsl signal into the network, then the TL-WPA4220 is connected and the TL-PA411 is not connected... Someone help me to resolve? Thank you.
Options
3 Reply
try re-pairing your adapters
2016-09-17 14:22:22
It sounds like your adapters are not paired somehow. It helps to run tpPLC because the adapters will show up and you can see that they are working.

Plug your computer into one of the adapters and plug the adapter into a power strip. After a few seconds it should show up in tpPLC.

Now plug a second adapter into the power strip, press the pair button on the first adapter and it should start blinking, then press the pair button on the second adapter. This will make the settings of the second adapter mirror the first. Repeat for more adapters.
Options
Re:Connection failed
2016-09-17 23:57:24
Thank you, I'll try to re-pairing the adapters like you said. But, what's tpPLC?
Options
tpPLC
2016-09-19 11:49:38
It's a utility that shows you all adapters on the powerline network. You can download it from tp-link's support section.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 443

Replies: 3

Related Articles