TL-MR6400 VOIP Traffic

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

TL-MR6400 VOIP Traffic

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
TL-MR6400 VOIP Traffic
TL-MR6400 VOIP Traffic
2016-10-24 16:41:56
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Hi, I can't make regular voip traffic with an ATA device through the TL-MR6400 router and 3G connection.
I hear the called person voice but he can't hear me. I tried every combination of parameters in port forwarding,trigger ports and DMZ. I also disabled SPI Firewall and SIP ALG.
My mobile internet provider allows voip traffic since with a TL-MR3220 and an usb internet key, everything works fine. It seems that whatever I do in port forwarding,trigger ports and DMZ windows,
the changes are not applied ( there is always the same behaviour ), I tried also a reboot at every change. The telephonic support told me that there is a fw that fix the problem, but I didn't receive nothing from them yet.
Obviously the router has the last fw.
Please help.
Thanks
Options
1 Reply
TL MR6400 VOIP Traffic
2016-11-09 01:23:37
Ok. The second issue we often have with the Speedtouch is its use of SIP ALG which we can fix if necessary.Let us know how you get on - the Be product is obviously very interesting for VoIP use.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1109

Replies: 1

Related Articles