EE WiFi Calling is Intermittent

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2016-12-01 03:18:29
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

I recently bought an Archer VR2600 to replace the router supplied by EE. I am trying to use EE WiFi calling with the new router but am having very intermittent connection. Whilst sitting in the same room as the router the connection is made and then within a minute is lost without me moving my phone; if I am lucky it will reconnect an hour later but again for only a very short time. WiFi calling worked perfectly with the EE router. I am using an iPhone SE. Can anybody offer a solution to this issue?
Options
6 Reply
Re:EE WiFi Calling is Intermittent
2017-01-21 04:05:47
Hey, I am also experiencing the issue with WiFi Calling on EE. I am also experiencing some other issues with the router that might be related (VPN and Port Forwarding). I have a call with a TP-Link engineer on Sunday hopefully this will help shed some light on the situation.
Options
Wifi Calling
2018-01-08 00:05:41
Did anyone manage to get a solution for this? I have two iPhones in the house with poor cellular reception and really need Wi-Fi Calling for these devices.
Options
2018-01-08 00:06:55
Did anyone manage to get a solution for this? I have two iPhones in the house with poor cellular reception and really need Wi-Fi Calling for these devices.
Options
Re:Re:EE WiFi Calling is Intermittent
2019-01-29 18:43:33
I just got a TP Link Archer C2300 and couldn't get ATT Wifi Calling to work. The problem was in the DNS settings on my cable modem. I originally had OpenDNS as my DNS servers. Changing this to the ISP's DNS servers fixed the problem immediately. So check your DNS settings on both your router and modem. If the ISP's DNS servers dont work try Google's, 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4 Interestingly enough, the Linksys router that I was replacing disregarded my cable modem's DNS settings, making troubleshooting more challenging.
Options
2021-11-25 09:44:14
Options
2021-11-26 11:16:39

@Vishal_Thakur 

Thank you very much for sharing your valuable solution with the community, we appreciate it.yes

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 2038

Replies: 6

Related Articles