Wireless transmission of media content

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2016-12-17 00:11:56
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Hello. I am seeking some advice for my home media setup. I live in a 3 floor house. The home TV, internet and land line service is provided through a optical cable entering my house at second floor. The optical cable through modem is connected to the setup box and the to Television and wireless router. I need to connect the media signal to another setup box and television on the ground floor but there is no cables Ng available from second floor to the ground floor. Is there any devise available for wireless transmission of he media signal from second to ground floor. Of course just the wifi extender choices are many but I was specifically looking for a devise that can transmit media signal and wifi extender as well. I was told about TP Link AC1900 but wanted to get a confirmation before I buy one. Any advise would be appreciated. Regards, Akhlesh
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 363

Replies: 0