Problem with TL-PA4015P range extender

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2016-12-24 17:17:05
Model :

Hardware Version : Not Clear

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Hello,

I just reinstalled Windows 10 on my computer yesterday, and I'm not able to connect Ethernet to it anymore.

First I went to the device driver, which told me that a driver was necessary for my CPL (TL-PA4015P) to work. I made the research directly by this device driver, and no driver was found. Then I went to the TP-Link website in order to find this missing driver, but once I got to the product's page, I read the description and... no driver was apparently needed, just plug and enjoy ! So yeah, I truly do not understand what's happening there ; so I went for a reset for both of my CPL cases, but I got a new problem...

After I had made that reset, CPL case (box ?) was working in my bedroom (Power and CPL dels' were turned on) but the one (which was plugged to the Internet box) wasn't working anymore... The electrical plug was correctly done, but I had no leds' working anymore, not even Power. I decided to switch the CPL places, maybe the wall outlet was out and CPL's were not involved. But the working CPL is actually working on that outlet, on the contrary the one which was not operating still does not in my room. The installation guide tells me it is a technical issue, so should I consider this case broken ?

Thank you for helping, and Merry Christmas to everyone !

PS : And sorry for my bad English, I tried my best but it is not easy when you have to use technical vocabulary ; therefore I can add some informations if you need them to understand.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 384

Replies: 0