TL-WPA8630 - not in a kit

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2016-12-31 17:41:29
Model :

Hardware Version : Not Clear

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Hello,I've recently bought a  TL-WPA8630KIT, and i am very satisfied with the poweradapters, as they provide quick sync and are far better than the ones i had... The problem is that in my home there are very thick walls with rebar reinforcements, therefor it acts like a Faraday cage... and the wifi signal doesn't get too far. So here is my problem, i got the kit, i've got only one wifi unit, and i need 2. It's illogical to buy 2 kits to get 2 wifi's as i only need the wifi and more over, this wifi is the only one i saw that it has homeplug AV2 standard ( and yes i have grounding wires connected at all the outlets, so MIMO is very usefull to me )
Is there a way to get 
TL-WPA8630, only,  in Romania ? Will there be single packages ?Thank you
Options
7 Reply
Re:TL-WPA8630 - not in a kit
2017-01-04 16:51:00
they don't have the plan on single package,you can call the hotline to suggest,
as I know, many customers have the same demand
Options
2017-01-10 23:58:36
This is exactly the issue I am having. The starter kit is all well and good, but what if you want to extend your system?

It has references to adding extra adapters all over the tp-link web pages describing the advantages of the systems, yet no where to buy said extra adapters.

:confused:
Options
2017-01-11 05:56:20
I have exactly the same problem, i need 2 wifi parts with cpl between
ANSWER US PLEASE, I am in belgium

fbsoft wrote

Model :

Hardware Version : Not Clear

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Hello,I've recently bought a TL-WPA8630KIT, and i am very satisfied with the poweradapters, as they provide quick sync and are far better than the ones i had...
The problem is that in my home there are very thick walls with rebar reinforcements, therefor it acts like a Faraday cage... and the wifi signal doesn't get too far.
So here is my problem, i got the kit, i've got only one wifi unit, and i need 2.
It's illogical to buy 2 kits to get 2 wifi's as i only need the wifi and more over, this wifi is the only one i saw that it has homeplug AV2 standard ( and yes i have grounding wires connected at all the outlets, so MIMO is very usefull to me )
Is there a way to get TL-WPA8630, only ?
Will there be single packages ?
Thank you
Options
2017-01-11 17:58:11
I have emailed the UK sales team this morning. Lets see what they say.
Options
2017-01-12 14:25:56
Hi
good news,the most of v2.0 products will be available for single and they are coming soon
Options
2017-01-12 17:11:31
That is good news, thanks for the reply QAQ.
Options
2017-12-27 09:49:38
Hi, can anyone give a name or a link of here and what to buy as an add-on extender. I still can't find one for the add-on to the kit --- the kit refers to adding on but then an add-on is NOWHERE to be found. I know I must be missing something!
Options