MR200 Nat Forwarding problem / use of Xbox One is restricted

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2017-01-01 23:21:43
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Firmware:0.9.1 1.1 v004a.0 Build 160905 Rel.60037n
Hardware:Archer MR200 v1 00000000

ProbleM:
my Xbox One is not downloading anything due to blocked ports- i tried now many times to get ports opende - via "Virtual servers" and "Port triggering".
I tried it many times like the offical documentation showed it - but some portscans showed no open ports on the router. The same is the reaction on a DMZ setting - no effect- UPnP is not opening the ports too.
I really dont know anything else to try furthermore- my old DSL-TPlinkrouters were no problem at all to configure in such cases- but they had all the "old" menue structure.

I use this router in Austria for a G4 network - there is no more firewall or NAT restricting (switched out by the provider) anything in the traffic relation .
cu Michael
Options
3 Reply
Re:MR200 Nat Forwarding problem / use of Xbox One is restricted
2017-01-03 18:52:11
You need to confirm whether the IP of your SIM card is public if MR200 works in 3/4G mode. If private, opening port can't change xbox's nat type.
You should set a hfs in your pc to test whether those ports are opened successfully or not.
Hope my reply could help.
Options
2017-01-17 23:09:26
May I ask which provider you are using?
As far as I know in Austria there is only Hutchinson 3G ("Drei") left giving out public IPs over 3G/4G (T-Mobile still does that, too - but only on business contracts).
All others are giving out NAT-ed private IPs to mobile clients.
Options
2017-01-19 01:55:23
Its an A1- account , i use for LTE connection.
But i found some other replies in the WWW, where some guys are using a Xbox together with A1.
Even the Xboy is showing at the detailed network status, that the A1 firewall is completly down.And i ordered for a monthly addon an fixed IP.
Next week i will try with a FritzBox LTE router - then i will know it finally, what is the rootcourse for the non-opening of the ports.
cu Michael
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1281

Replies: 3

Related Articles