C3200 does not transmit 5ghz

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2017-01-03 00:02:36
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Hi

I just got my new C3200 and was looking forward for an better and more stable connection from my old WDR 4300.
When I start up the C3200 and go true the wizard it's hangs when it's changing the SSID, i'm trying to have -ITW- as ssid as I always have, but it doesent change the ssid and I cant connect anymore, reboot dosen't do anything and I need to reset it and start over.

After trying around I found out if i only change to ITW it changes the ssid and works, but it wont transmit 5ghz not any of our phones ore the chromcast can find any of the 5ghz, and in the router everything seems to be fine.

So it's freezes trying to change the SSID of the 2,4ghz and 5ghz is not transmiting.
Options
1 Reply
Re:C3200 does not transmit 5ghz
2017-01-04 16:09:40
I think you can try to disable the smart connect in the wireless settings, if it is enabled, there is only one SSID should be broadcasted.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 558

Replies: 1

Related Articles