"Wireless PLC Device Scan" doesn't work with MacOS Sierra?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2017-01-06 01:26:29
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

I just (yesterday) purchased the AV500 Powerline Edition 300Mbps Wi-Fi Range Extender. I >think< I have it set up correctly, as I can see the TP-LINK wi-fi network name in my list of available wi-fi networks, and I can connect to it successfully with the default password and surf, get email, etc.. What I can't do is manage anything. The "Wireless PLC Device Scan" doesn't see anything in my local network. It shows up empty and then crashes when I press "Rescan", so I'm wondering if it doesn't work on Sierra. Has anyone else had that experience? Have I perhaps simply set something up incorrectly?
Options
2 Reply
Re:"Wireless PLC Device Scan" doesn't work with MacOS Sierra?
2020-03-18 15:52:05

gludwig wrote

Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

I just (yesterday) purchased the AV500 Powerline Edition 300Mbps Wi-Fi Range Extender. I >think< I have it set up correctly, as I can see the TP-LINK wi-fi network name in my list of available wi-fi networks, and I can connect to it successfully with the default password and surf, get email, etc.. What I can't do is manage anything. The "Wireless PLC Device Scan" doesn't see anything in my local network. It shows up empty and then crashes when I press "Rescan", so I'm wondering if it doesn't work on Sierra. Has anyone else had that experience? Have I perhaps simply set something up incorrectly?

@gludwig 

Options
Re:"Wireless PLC Device Scan" doesn't work with MacOS Sierra?
2020-03-18 15:52:46
Please reply as soon as possible Grazie
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1039

Replies: 2

Related Articles