Cannot log into AD7200 through Web Browser (Chrome)

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2017-01-10 20:21:37
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

I have factory reset my Talon and am trying to login to reconfigure it, but it refuses to accept the default password (U=admin P=admin).

So I downloaded the TP-Link Tether Android app on which I can log in no problem.

I changed the password and was able to login again on the app.

But when I click the login button on the web page, it briefly turns grey then green again, with no error message, and refuses to log me in over Wifi.

What gives?

I tried it on Edge and IE as well, same result.
Options
7 Reply
Re:Cannot log into AD7200 through Web Browser (Chrome)
2017-01-10 20:27:33
Added: I plugged in via ethernet on my laptop and successfully got a 192.168.0.x IP address. Went to 192.168.0.1 and got the login page. Same problem.

I've tried it with Antivirus and Firewall disabled as suggested, still no joy.

Any ideas?

NB: If I try tplinkwifi.net it gives me this error - I am connected to the router on the default Wifi and have Internet connection.

Oops! It looks like you aren't connected to your TP-Link network.Please check your network connection and try again.
Options
2017-01-10 20:42:08
SOLVED:

I did Factory Reset from the TPLink App and now I can log in.
Options
Didn't work for me.
2018-03-07 00:21:04
I had this exact same issue after updating the firmware on my AD7200 right out of the box. After updating, it won't let me login from the computer. When I enter admin / admin, the login button turns grey, then back to green, with no error message, and without logging in.

I can log in using the Tether app, and reset the router to factory defaults, but I still can't login from the computer. I can only login from the Tether app. Any thoughts?
Options
2018-03-07 15:15:30
Hi! Try other browser or clean cookies and etc.if you use chrome.
Options
2018-03-08 00:07:02
Unfortunately, I already tried that, to no avail. Have tried Chrome and Firefox, on both a Windows 10 box, and a Fedora 26 box, with the same exact issue. I've reset the device to factory defaults manually, as well as through the Tether app multiple times, but nothing has worked. I think the firmware update bricked the router. I'm going to have to return it.
Options
2018-03-08 14:57:59
Hi! Did you try factory reset,not factory defaults? Use the reset button on router.
Options
2018-03-09 15:55:37
Hi, do you have internet access from the router? Better to contact TP-LINK support to check the issue.

epbb wrote

Unfortunately, I already tried that, to no avail. Have tried Chrome and Firefox, on both a Windows 10 box, and a Fedora 26 box, with the same exact issue. I've reset the device to factory defaults manually, as well as through the Tether app multiple times, but nothing has worked. I think the firmware update bricked the router. I'm going to have to return it.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1540

Replies: 7

Related Articles