TP-LINK Archer MR200 - AC750 foreign countries

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2017-01-19 19:27:51
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Hey,

does s.o. know if the MR200 AC750 has problems connecting to foreign countries networks? i am from germany, but one of
the routers is in the netherlands, on in denmark and one in belgium, when i used them in germany they worked but when they arrived in the countries i mentioned befor, there was no connection to make, where on the other hand with a smartphone was connection. i have a sim card from tmobile in it, with free internet and
calling in europe. Please let me know.

Sincerely yours

Christian
Options
1 Reply
Re:TP-LINK Archer MR200 - AC750 foreign countries
2017-02-20 17:50:03
Same problem. Worked fine in Norway with a Norwegian SIM card from Telenor. Could not connect in Germany with the same SIMcard.

Solution was to manually configure a new profile under Advanced, Internet. PDP type = IPv4&IPv6, APN Type=Static, APN = Telenor, Username & Password empty, Ath. Type = NONE. Then it worked fine. I received the values to enter from Telenor helpdesk; you probably have to call your own SIM card operator.

I think the problem is that the profile is automatically loaded from the network. In my case the aoutloaded profile was from Vodaphone, which does not work since I have a Telenor subscription.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 686

Replies: 1