Mr 200

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Mr 200

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Mr 200
Mr 200
2017-01-19 22:23:51
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Hi,

i have an MR200 Router and want to use it in countries like Belgium, Denmark, Netherlands and Germany. I bought it in
Germany and here it works, but whenever i cross the boarder to any of the other countries, i have no connection.
I have three of the Routers and its the same with every of it.
Anyone an idea?
Greets Christian
Options
3 Reply
Re:Mr 200
2017-01-20 16:45:38
Has you changed your SIM card when you go to other countries?
MR200 can work only when the SIM card's frequency is supported by it.
Options
2017-01-20 17:20:35
no i have not,the card is compatible with either 3g, lte, edge, gprs with Fritz box 6820 it works automatically. Does the MR200 not automatically Switch between the Network frequencies? Can that be the Problem?
Options
2017-02-20 18:09:22
Same problem. Worked fine in Norway with a Norwegian SIM card from Telenor. Could not connect in Germany With the same SIMcard.

Solution was to manually configure a new profile under Advanced, Internet. PDP type = IPv4&IPv6, APN Type=Static, APN = Telenor, Username & Password empty, Ath. Type = NONE. Then it worked fine. I received the values to enter from Telenor helpdesk; you probably have to call your own SIM card operator.

I think the problem is that the profile is automatically loaded from the network. In my case the aoutloaded profile was from Vodaphone, which does not work since I have a Telenor subscription.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 382

Replies: 3

Related Articles