Won't work anymore

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Won't work anymore

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Won't work anymore
Won't work anymore
2017-01-29 02:03:26
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Hi, so this evening I was attempting to change some settings for the power line adapter to make extend the WIFI connection instead of being it's own connection. In doing this I lost internet connection via ethernet and therefore lost connection to the TP Link site that you do it on. When this happened my brother went to turn the adapter on/off at the wall like normal thinking it was a connection drop out. Now after multiple resets and nothing changing the TP Link scan utility can no longer pick up the adapters and they're both plugged in and on with lights flashing. If anyone has a solution to this problem please could you help. Thanks.
Options
1 Reply
Re:Won't work anymore
2017-01-30 20:13:15
Start over - trigger a "factory reset" on all devices involved and then try again. Please consult the respective manuals on how to do this.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 219

Replies: 1

Related Articles