TL - WPA4220 - no internet access, but Wifi still working.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2017-02-08 16:49:14
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Hello,

I have owned a 4220 linked to a PA411 for about three years. It used to work fine, but recently the internet keeps dropping off. I can still connect to it via WiFi. When i troubleshoot I am told that "the DNS server isn't responding". It doesn't work if I plus in via an Ethernet cable. I have another unit elsewhere in the house that works fine, albeit that is connected to a device by a cable.

I have reset it to default settings and paired it once more with the device connected to the modem.

Any views on how to fix are much appreciated.
Options
1 Reply
Re:TL - WPA4220 - no internet access, but Wifi still working.
2017-02-09 15:54:37
John,

It is kind of you to reply. However I am unsure how to change the DNS, and can;t find any FAQs on it. Please could you direct me?

re the firmware, I have followed the link which downloads a PIB and NVM file, but there are no instructions. I have downloaded the utility which doesn't help either. Are there some instructions I could follow?

Any further help is much appreciated.

Seb
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1738

Replies: 1

Related Articles