Cannot access tplinkplc.net (AV500 TL-WPA4530 KIT) and no internet connectivity via ethernet

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Cannot access tplinkplc.net (AV500 TL-WPA4530 KIT) and no internet connectivity via ethernet

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2017-02-11 09:14:53
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Hi,

I bought the AV500 TL-WPA4530 KIT yesterday and tried to set it up and was not able to access PLC management. I have access to the internet through the wifi coming from the powerline adapters but am not able to connect through ethernet.

I've tried both tplinkplc.net and 192.168.1.1 on the wifi and neither could go through. Below is the message I get:

This site can’t be reached

tplinkplc.net’s server DNS address could not be found.
[/FONT][FONT="]
Search Google for tp link plc net

ERR_NAME_NOT_RESOLVED

Steps taken to troubleshoot while connected to wifi:
1. Factory reset both powerline adaptors and re-pair them (next to each other).
2. Used the tpPLC utility on wifi and I am able to see the 2 adaptors and remotely factory reset them. However, it doesn't allow me to do other things such as change SSID.
3. Executed ipconfig /flushdns

Steps taken to troubleshoot while having limited connectivity via ethernet (no internet access and no assigned IP):
1. Executed ipconfig /renew
2. Disabled and re-enabled the ethernet adaptor in Control Panels

Is there anything else I can try to access PLC management and fix ethernet access?

Thanks for your help!

Regards,
Hannah
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1906

Replies: 0

Related Articles