Archer C2600 "forgets" wired clients

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2017-04-11 10:27:57
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Hello TP-Link,

I bought the router saturday. On monday my voipphone did not work: no server found. I changed the port and it worked again. Now on that port it did not see my other divice on that port. I reset the router by pulling the power cord off. Then it worked again. Now a few hours later the same problem. What is going on? Best Regards, John
Options
4 Reply
Re:Archer C2600 "forgets" wired clients
2018-03-02 17:52:11
Hi,

Same kind of problem here. I have Xbox One and NAS in ethernet ports. All other devices use wifi. When router has been online a couple of days ethernet ports go "off". In my network I don't see NAS and xbox. When I log to C2600 and check the connections it shows 0 devices on ethernet. All wifi devices shows just fine. Reboot router and wired devices shows again. This is really annoying. Is there going to be any fix or is it better to return the router and buy another brand?
Options
2018-03-15 13:49:45
You guys have the same model? When the wired devices disappear, they lose connection to the router? Sometimes it happens on my router, but all devices work fine. I think it may be a display error.
Options
2018-03-16 00:17:50
My problem was solved bij de firmware update from june 2017. After that update it never happened again. So: do you have the leateste firmeware?

Best regards,
John
Options
2018-03-18 16:51:18
Hi,

I also found new FW june 2017 and it solved the problem. I live in Finland and if I go to tp-link finnish site and search my router it is not showing the latest fw. I found latest fw in this forums download section. I don't really get it why the lastest fw is not visible in every site.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 663

Replies: 4

Related Articles