TP-Link mr3040 problems (Openwrt)

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2017-04-30 05:53:26
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Hello, :)

Here is my post to expose my problem connecting my router TP-link mr3040.

I put you in context:

- I retrieve my router to the brand new post purchased on Ebay
- I enter and start the installation of the router (ethernet cable, power in usb on the tower and position AP)
- I change the IP settings in Windows IPv4 properties (address: 192.168.0.2; ss-network: 255.255.255.0 and gateway 192.168.0.1)
- I type the address and falls on the interface TP-Link (having mi admin in user and mdp)
- I am going to the "firmware update" menu and wish to install Openwrt with the firmware that I have recovered (openwrt-ar71xx-generic-tl-mr3040-v2-squashfs-factory.bin) so I select the file and execute the bet up to date.
- a loading start is done and suddenly the browser has closed in the middle and since then, no way to recover the interface TP-Link.

My 3 LEDs (power, ethernet, and wifi) are green (the ethernet blinks from time to time) but despite this no recognition in the control panels, you can not connect in SSH or Telnet.

I made several resets, even changed position (on wisp) but nothing done.

I post this message to find out if someone who has the same router had the same mishaps and found a solution to the problem, although I watched videos on YouTube, none showed me anything concrete.

Thank you for taking the time to read :)
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 629

Replies: 0

Related Articles