I can't connect 3G/4G router in my hp laptop,they shoes "error",Please help me.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2017-05-11 19:28:38
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

When I plug in the 3g router in my hp laptop and it is unable to connect to my laptop, it shows the "error" message.After I thought that it's my hp laptop issue and I dial to HP Support Number and they asked to me that it's not your laptop fault and contact to wifi routers company.Please, someone, suggest me what should I do for resolving my problem
Options
2 Reply
Re:I can't connect 3G/4G router in my hp laptop,they shoes "error",Please help me.
2017-05-23 11:26:23
What model is your 3G router? What do you mean ' plug in the 3g router in my hp laptop and it is unable to connect to my laptop'? How did you plug your router to a laptop?

Options
Re:I can't connect 3G/4G router in my hp laptop,they shoes "error",Please help me.
2018-07-12 05:48:26
you should follow the setup process step by step. please visit Epson Technical Support Canada for the proper solution.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 741

Replies: 2