WI-FI calling problem

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

WI-FI calling problem

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
WI-FI calling problem
WI-FI calling problem
2017-05-21 00:16:13
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Hi every 1 I have recently purchased the archer mr200 . I'm having trouble with Wi-Fi calling .my old modem worked fine with Wi-Fi calling It seems to be the new archer mr200 router that is stopping me making Wi-Fi calls The firm ware is up to date .. and my internet provider is 3 mobile ..Is there any settings that I need to configure on the router to let me to make Wi-Fi calls Any help would be great thanks
Options
2 Reply
Re:WI-FI calling problem
2017-05-23 10:20:28

Shane healy wrote

Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Hi every 1 I have recently purchased the archer mr200 . I'm having trouble with Wi-Fi calling .my old modem worked fine with Wi-Fi calling It seems to be the new archer mr200 router that is stopping me making Wi-Fi calls The firm ware is up to date .. and my internet provider is 3 mobile ..Is there any settings that I need to configure on the router to let me to make Wi-Fi calls Any help would be great thanks

I think wifi calling is related with IPSec VPN, so you can try the beta which fixs IPSec VPN issue.
http://static.tp-link.com/res/down/soft/MR200_V1_Beta_160706.zip
Options
Re:WI-FI calling problem
2021-11-25 09:46:16

I banged my head a lot alone and with TP link support to get WiFi calling working on Archer A6 and C6. TP link support had no clue about the issue or fix.
After lot of hit and trial, checking "Enable IPSec passthrough" option under ALG option in NAT forwarding fixed it without any forwarding.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 2224

Replies: 2

Related Articles