TL-PA4010PKIT Random disconnections PC

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2017-05-25 19:57:24
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Hello,

I have two TL-PA4010PKIT, one in my PC router and another in another PC (that i normally use), so the PLC it's great for me and i don't need WI-FI. My PC is a W10. The problem is that sometimes the PC "disconnects" the connection and I can't access to Internet. In the connection icon appears the message no internet access. The only solution is go to network connections and disconnect and reconnect the Ethernet Connection. And sometimes connection reconnects automatically without taching anything. When the random disconnection occurs, the PLC LEDs they don't turn off, so for that reason i think that the PC "disconnects" the connection. When i connected via WI-FI after buy these adaptors my PC disconnects random the WI-FI connection too. That's why i think that the PC is the responsable for the disconnection.

Maybe it's the save energy consumption, but im not sure. In the adapter options i try to change the energy consuption options, but i still have this problem. This problem is very annoying because im doing something like play a game or watch a video and Internet is disconnected. I have to say that some months ago the PC disconnects the PLC connection when i wasn't doing some important activity, like watch a Youtube video, watch a live streaming or play a game. Unfortunately, now, even when I watch a video or livestream the PC disconects the PLC connection.

How can I can fix this issue?

Thanks.
Options
4 Reply
Re:TL-PA4010PKIT Random disconnections PC
2017-05-26 17:15:32
Using the tp link utility program, see how good (what speed) the link is between the units in question. mine are at a "red" 38-50Mbps but no connection issues so far.
Options
2017-05-28 21:39:25
Thanks for your reply jeffmd.

But the problem is that in the Powerline Utility the speeds of device are always higher than 85 Mbps. So when windows disconnects internet connection, the speed is higher than 38-50 mbps.
Options
2017-05-28 22:50:06
Have your tried another network cable?
Options
2019-10-06 08:40:20

@jordig did you fixed the issues? I have the some one...

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 815

Replies: 4