AV600 (WPA4220 Kit) - Wifi Good - Ethernet Bad

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2017-06-01 17:26:30
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Hi guys,

First post so go easy, couldn't find an answer within the forum so hoping one of you clever people can help.

Recently bought the AV600 triple pack and soon enough had paired and cloned the extenders to the the main Hub (BT Smarthub).

All was going fine, until I tried to connect my Sky+ box to the extender. It doesn't seem to connect to the internet via a cable - if it makes a difference I was using the following cables from Amazon UK: https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B01J8K0XK4/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I don't think it is my Sky box as my PS4 had the same issue (although that can be connected via wireless).

Any help/thoughts would be greatly appreciated.

James
Options
1 Reply
Re:AV600 (WPA4220 Kit) - Wifi Good - Ethernet Bad
2017-09-18 15:50:14
Did you get the problem resloved? The cables in amazon are fine but I think it will not make much difference. tes if the SKY box and the PS4 are working or not when connected directly to the main router, and check what are the IP and gateway on the PS4. Then connect PS4 back to the PLC unit and chek the IP and gateway again.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 421

Replies: 1